Monday, November 07, 2005

Web 2.0 Meeting

Tonight I met with Yoav, Robbie, and Dharmesh to work on our Software Business project which focuses on Web 2.0. We had a very quick and productive meeting to divvy up work. Yoav then left for his own dinner plans, and I was going to be a good girl and go home and eat well. However, the convincing of Dharmesh and Robbie proved to be too strong ("Hey you want to do dinner?"), and I ended up going out to the Kebab factory with them for Indian food. I even broke my no-take-home-leftovers rule in which I allow only good food and chocolate within my home.

We had interesting conversations, ranging from team compositions to entrepreneurship to how we chose to go to school at MIT. I was very interested to hear about Dharmesh's Improv Comedy class at Sloan, which sounded like a lot of fun. I'm happy I was "coerced" into going. =)

No comments: