Monday, November 14, 2005

Business model reply from Blogniscient

Last week, I wrote about attending a Web 2.0 gathering. I was very impressed by the technology, but the business models left me wondering about how the sites would make money.

Ben Ruedlinger, president of Blogniscient, posted a very good comment in response to my question of how the businesses would make money. You can read it here.

For my non-techie readers who may not read the post, one point he makes is that they had to pitch the concept, demo, and business model in five minutes. I always forget that not everybody speaks as quickly as I do. =) Techies, go read the comments for yourselves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kudos to the guy for responding, but man, good luck! I think that pie's already devoured among bigger boys.