Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pats outplayed

Sigh....the Pats were outplayed. Indy looked like an excellent team. Stupidheads.

The one thing about last night's game I haven't found anything about is the flag that Belichick through in the 4th. I guessed that it was out of frustration for not being able to really throw it for the blatant hold on McGinest that led to the Colts' touchdown on the play.

Has anybody found anything on this?

In other news, I have Project Management this afternoon, and will head to a meeting on Web 2.0 in Kendall Square as recommended by Dharmesh. I also hope to get some work done on my System Architecture small project in which I am looking at multi-tiered software architectures using J2EE (now don't look so excited! Really, calm down....y'all can have autographed copies once I finish...)

No comments: