Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Review

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving again this year. I drove out to my parents' house, arriving shortly before Jeff and Eve. It being noon and dinner not planned to be served until 4:00, my mom set out an incredible assortment of food on the table for us to eat while watching the National Dog Show and football. So we started out with corn chowder, corned beef, shrimp, cheese and crackers, and cashews and almonds. Yum. Those of us that aren't pregnant also enjoyed a pumpkin beer.

My aunt and cousin Lew arrived around 1:30, and joined the party in the family room. More eating and football. Jeff, Eve, and I took a brief break from stuffing our faces and watching football to set up their new carriage for my unborn niece. We then headed to the dinner table to eat a delicious meal. Thanks mom!!

Afterwards, it was back to the TV for more snacking and football. Then back to the table for the official dessert. Is this not a disgusting display of gluttony or what??

I drove home around 9:00pm, so I'd be able to get sleep before the gym and work today. For the first year in about six or so, and probably only the 4th or 5th time in my life from infancy, I did not attend a day-after-Thanksgiving sale. Do ya see the will power?

No comments: