Sunday, November 20, 2005

Quick weekend recap

Just realized I hadn't blogged:

Friday: I had a presentation for Business of Software. Usually I love doing presentations, but on Friday I was just off. I'd say in 98% of presentations I stay calm and do a good job, but I just flubbed in on friday. Bummer.

Luckily, I was able to perk right up by traveling to Town Spa in Stoughton to have dinner with Brian, a son of a friend of Suzanne's. Excellent company and food...thanks Brian!

Saturday: Sam's friend Brian was in town with his friend Nathan. I met up with them at Harvard Square, then Brian and I wandered around and shopped for birthday gifts for Eimear (sorry about the spelling!) before meeting up with Sam and Nathan for dinner at an Ethiopian place. The food was very good, though the service was slow...for good reason, as there was only one cook and one waiter.

After that, we went to Eimear's house for a birthday party for Brian and Eimear. It was a great crowd and lots of fun. Much of the crowd was from Analog Devices, though a few were from MIT.

Sunday: T-minus 1:45 to Pats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a member of the audience, I have a better perspective on the presentation on Friday than you do -- and I think you did great.

Ilana Reeves said...

Awww...thanks, Dharmesh! =)