Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's the little things in life...

After spending five years at SI.com, I have to admit I love it when other sports sites mess up. Today, Yahoo seems to think that all of the teams in my fantasy league have a bye. Not only that, but so do all the players, who are now referred to only by their first names. I guess that's normal for a team in the 41 week of the NFL season (according to Yahoo).

Of course, a bye would be a relief to the studmuffins, who have been struggling mightily as of late.

3 comments:

Mikko Moilanen said...

Coool, you seem to really like football and management. According to etiquette, I should perhaps wonder how such kind of beautifull and apparently intelligent woman can be interested in football. But I won't do it because I would not ask it in case you were a man.

It is perhaps safe to think that you like football, and reasons behind it can a somewhat similar as men have with the exeption that you don't have to like football because of your gender.

Hannes said...

You are on a first name basis with all the players? :)

I had trouble yesterday also, but my problems were that it said I am not in the league. And I think they should give us free stattracker for the rest of the season because of it...

Ilana Reeves said...

Thank you very much for the compliment =) Yes, I am a woman and I love football. Woohoo!

And hannes, dude, I wish I was on a first name basis with some of those guys...sigh...

That's weird that your problems were so different! Free stattracker would be awesome, but waaaay too addicting =)