Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Unskinny Bop!

Things I never thought I would say, and especially not say with glee: "Ohmigod...it's 'Unskinny Bop!'" They played that old Poison song on the radio this morning. It was friggin' awesome!

In other news, the gym this morning was great. I was dreading going, as this is the start of what one of my smoothie buddies calls "defibrillator week," as all of these folks who haven't worked out in quite some time come back in, say "Well, I used to be able to run an 8-minute mile," then never show up again (yeah, he had me laughing my butt off when he put it that way). Apparently, the threat of snow scared 'em off.

And what's with all the cancellations??? I seriously feel like I am back in Atlanta. A threat of snow, and all the schools call a snow day? (old lady voice) In my day, we would go to school and wait for it to start to snow! Then we'd walk home...uphill! (/old lady voice)

No comments: