Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pats ten post-season wins over-hyped?

I was about to totally bash the Pats summary in this article, when I realized that the author was a classmate and friend of mine at Sharon High School: Aaron Schatz.

Here is a quote from the summary: "The Patriots only have 10 straight postseason wins because the Green Bay Packers lay down like dogs to the Jets in the last week of 2002, which created a three-way tie atop the AFC East which the Jets won on a tiebreaker. If the Jets had gone 8-8, the Patriots would have won the tiebreaker over Miami, but there's no way they would have beaten Oakland, Tennessee, and Tampa Bay to win the title."

Aaron, I know that this whole psychic thing was not taught in any of the classes that we shared. Where did you gain the ability to predict the outcome of alterations to the past? Teach me, please, so I can get a cool job like yours =D (Congrats, by the way!)

No comments: