Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bug!

In my cleaning frenzy of last week, I decided to move a display of stuffed moose. I moved them a herd at a time. When I got to the bottom, there sat a bug, Atlanta-style huge. It was about two inches long, about three quarters of an inch wide, like a huge cockroach but with a pair of pincers above his head.

After screaming, I leaned toward it. It looked like a plastic bug I used to use to scare others. But why would I have put it under the moose? I was scared to touch it, having tried several times. Eventually, Scully came along and flipped it on its back, and the number tatooed on its stomach area made me realize it was definitely plastic.

I was still scared to touch it. I eventually almost touched it with one finger, then decided to carry it with a paper towel instead (just in case).

Being the brainiac I am, I put it in a drawer, figuring I could use it in another prank someday. However, I get the feeling I'll be doing a similar blog entry to this one in a year or two when I reopen that drawer....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Herds of moose? Plastic bugs? Hmm...