Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy 400th to me!

This is my 400th post! I can't believe I've written so much...okay, that's a lie, I can. I just redid the template, too. Let me know what you think. I actually put this one together myself. Je ne suis pas artiste.

Anyway, I have been having fun with this blog. At first, it seemed really silly to be entering in whatever came to mind. Then it got to be a challenge. Then things began to become "blogworthy." If someone said or did something exceptionally funny or interesting, I would try to remember it to blog about it (of course, being me, I forgot most of them, but what can ya do?)

I don't want to wax too poetic here. Just wanted to say thanks for reading, y'all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 400 posts already. You reached that milestone (?) much quicker than I did, but then again, we have different styles. I've been leaning towards the one longer post per day...

I like the new new template even better than the previous one. Your pic is kind of huge though..

Unknown said...

BTW, don't forget to add back your blogroll, preferably above the archives... ;)

Unknown said...

Nice... 12K visitors since you put up the new template???

Ilana Reeves said...

Nope, 12k since I started tracking in September.