Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Getting my Palm Read

Last night Rajeev read my palm. I've never had anything like that done before. It was really interesting. Some of the things he said I figured he would know just from being in class with me since January. However, he had two that most people don't realize:
1. I either understand something immediately or else will have to struggle greatly to comprehend it, and may never do so
2. I am an extremely logical person. I just had this discussion over the weekend...I'm logical to a fault. When things don't make sense, I don't understand. It's kind of a weird quality that I guess isn't too obvious in my personality.

I usually don't believe in this stuff, but I thought it was pretty cool. Rajeev learned from his family.

1 comment:

Ilana Reeves said...

Oops. It doesn't. Really silly typo. Need to stop drinking and start conserving brain cells.