Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Accounting with potato chips

I missed my first class on Monday and needed to watch the video to catch up. I really enjoyed watching the video from home. I could eat chips and slouch in my couch. I don't really like to participate in lecture-style classes anyway, so it suited me just fine.

I had a few problems with the network (argh, the dreaded "Buffering 99%" message...), but other than that was happy with the quality.

In other news, it dropped 30 degrees in about four hours here. Sigh....

3 comments:

Yoav said...

It's kind of amazing you stayed awake for the whole video...

Mane the Mean said...

Why? Account professor is one
of the funniest we have had so far.
Beat, e.g, von Hippel 6-0.

Ilana said...

I agree. His lectures are quite entertaining even if the subject matter is somewhat dry...