Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Go, Sox!

Katie and I headed to Fenway last night after work, but the game was rained out. We met up with Jeff and Steve and went to Jillian's for drinks instead. It was a very fun time.

Today, Katie and I once again made our way over to Fenway. The day was perfect: sunny, breezy, gorgeous. Jeff came over to sit with us in the 7th inning. It was a great game! Sox won 3-1. Everybody stayed until the very end of the game. I really didn't see any of the crowd leaving early.

After the game, we went to Jeff's apartment to pick up his very well-behaved chocolate lab Riker. We walked Riker across the bridge to Katie's car in the west lot annex. Jeff, Riker, and I then made our way over to building one, where I planned to see if I could catch up with John Haj or anyone on my project management team as they filed out of class. I unfortunately missed them all. Of course, the author of the delightful note below was one of the few folks I ran into. Nah, that wasn't at all awkward. Then I walked to the west annex lot with John Wang, who I really haven't seen much this term and was great to catch up with.

All in all, a wonderful afternoon! Now I am going to try to punch out some of the software engineering homework and business of software stuff before my next project meeting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring us up to speed, please, on who these people are ;)

Ilana Reeves said...

Sure:

John Haj = John Hajdiewkiwitz SDM dude
John Wang = SDM dude
Author of delightful note = asshole
Katie - coworker
Steve - Jeff's friend
Riker - Jeff's dog
Jeff - cute boy