Saturday, February 18, 2006

Soooo sick....

The cold I've been fighting has progressed into a sore throat. I forewent a weekend ski trip in favor of catching up on homework (that, plus it was going to be way too cold for me to be skiing). However, my illness-induced fogginess is making homework very cumbersome, so I'm blogging.=)

I am trying to rally for a pub crawl this afternoon with Jamie, Alisha, Liz, Lauren, et al, but don't know if I am going to make it. Dangit. I was really looking forward to it, especially after seeing everybody at our Valentine's Day girls' night in (which i just realized I never blogged about =))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

start loading up on Vitamin C and sleep. There is something going around down here that is close to the flu. Starts with sniffles and then a fever and then you'll sleep an entire day and still have the fever, but be able to function after that and it lasts for about 10 days or so.