Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happy Anniversary, me! And Happy Birthday, Jeff!

It has been exactly one year today that I purchased my condo. It's gone really fast. My closing was quite an adventure, and not anything I really need to celebrate, but I am happy with the condo.

And happy birthday to my brother-in-law, Jeff!! Have a great dinner tonight!

In other news, the Red Sox finally banned "Yankees Suck" shirts from Fenway, though they are still allowing the chant. I think both make Sox fans look like idiots; the Yankees don't suck. They are one of the most amazing franchises in sports. That's precisely why beating them feels so good.

Jeff is a Yankees fan...maybe the ban was a present for him?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, this ban bothers me. I don't like the shirt, don't own one, but I have a freedom of speech issue with this ban. Who's Lucchino to decide what people can wear?

Other people share the view, like this eloquent one:
http://www.bambinoscurse.com/archives/2004_08_15_index.php

Ilana Reeves said...

Good article, thanks for the reference! Where's Matti chiming in on the ban? Matti? Where are ya, kid?

Unknown said...

Thanks... BTW, I missed the original point of your post: congratulations on your 1-year condo anniversary ;) May the next year go by as fast and with as many adventures, if not more...