Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I ain't got no class no more

I had what most likely will be my last class from the SDM program today. I front-loaded a lot of my classes because they were directly applicable to the work I was doing for my former company at the time, so I have all of my required classes out of the way.

I am really going to miss the SDM classes. I loved seeing everybody, and many of the classes were fun and interesting. I still have my thesis to do, and am not graduating until January 2007.

After class, I had lunch with Paul B., Joe, and Biju. Mmm....Anna's burritos...

4 comments:

Rajiv Ramaratnam said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Next step thesis.

Steve said...

Yeah, like you ever had any class.

Keith said...

Sad that out of everything about Boston, one of the things I miss the most is Anna's Taqueria. Maybe you could ship me out a couple?

Congrats on the last class!